As a valued Sol*Aire customer or follower of the company, we wanted to update you on the steps we as a business are taking to help minimise the spread of COVID-19, both internally, and to any visitors to our premises.
We are continuing to follow and monitor official guidance from the Government and, as further to that, from the World Health Organisation and CDC. It is of vital importance for us to be able to ensure that any and all procedures are in place to support the health and well-being of our customers and staff members.
To help combat the spread of COVID-19, we have been putting precautionary safety measures in place, including:
- Educating our staff on prevention and symptoms
- Emphasising frequent and proper hand washing
- Cleaning high contact points such as doors and machines multiple times a day
- Providing hand sanitiser, soap, washing facilities, and other supplies to employees
- Working with local health authorities where applicable
- Ensuring any staff member who is suspected or showing symptoms of COVID-19, does not come to work and is provided with further guidance.
In line with government guidance, we are continuing to operate as usual, with our own contingency plans in place. We will continue to keep in touch with you and follow official guidance from the UK Government and Public Health England carefully, should anything change.
So far, there has been no evidence that the virus can live on surfaces for long periods of time, combined with the precautions taken at Sol*Aire, you can be sure that your orders will be received safely. If evidence regarding this should change, we will inform you immediately.
For information regarding our current delivery situation, please click here
Thanks, from all at Sol*Aire Heating Products Limited
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any concerns – +44 1325 717899